Sunday, September 1, 2013

For Cassie

I had considered writing you a letter, but I couldn't continue to edit and add on to the letter after I mailed it to you. So instead I'm writing you a blog. This is a blog of all the things I wished someone had told me about life, and being a girl, and dealing with issues too big for me, and finding God. There will be lots of music & cinema & Art. Everything that I've gathered and pieced together and haphazardly figured out through conversations and meditations. I want to share this with you because it's IMPORTANT. I've spent more hours away from you than with you, but I can still be present with you in this format. I don't expect you to love everything I post, but I hope by sharing these things that inspire me you'll find things that say something to you, too.

Love,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment