Thursday, September 5, 2013

COVER GIRL IS NOT THE BEST MASCARA!!!

This is a post about make-up. I don't know how much you wear or what you've tried, but when I started high school I had really REALLY terrible time trying to figure out how little, how much, and what to wear on my face. First off, it's okay to be shitty at make up at first. You don't have to wear it if you don't want to. BUT, if you're interested in learning how to work with make-up, give yourself a saturday to play around with the products you have!

I have tried almost EVERY drug store mascara available. They were all a waste of money and burned my eyes. So that you don't have to waste your money searching for quality mascara I'm just going to tell you the 3 best, longest lasting, and non-burning I have found.

1. Sephora Collection: In Dark Brown or Purple.

Purple Mascara can actually make you look more awake during the day! And this brand doesn't clump very much!


2. Clinic Naturally Glossy Mascara - The most natural looking mascara I've ever tried. I wear it practically every day and I don't feel like I have a lot on.

3. Lush Right Eyes Mascara in Black.
http://www.lushusa.com/Eyes-Right/03533,en_US,pd.html

this is super natural, good volume. makes me feel pretty AND no animal testing!

Okay, so these are the three mascaras I have found that work the best! I've gone through them one at a time, so don't feel the need to buy all three at once (or any!) but I feel like this is important so you don't waste your time and money on shitty products with nice design labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment